benefit of eating organic food

What is the benefit of eating organic food? Which foods are
There are many benefits. When eating something wearing the USDA Certified Organic label you are guaranteed that the food was produced without any chemical fertilizers or pesticides, no hormones or antibiotics and was not genetically modified in any way.
The Environmental Working Group came up with a list of "dirty dozen" fruits and vegetables that tend to be heavy with pesticides is not grown organically. Here's the list. Buy organics of those whenever possible: Apples, bell peppers, celery, cherries, foreign grapes, nectarines, peaches, pears, potatoes, red raspberries, spinach, and strawberries.
Beyond produce, I think it is extremely important to be sure all of your meat, dairy, poultry and eggs are organic. You can reduce your risk of exposure to Mad Cow Disease and avoid the antibiotics and hormones given to animals on most conventional farms.
As for the peach and the bugs—I can't guarantee it won't happen again. Just tonight after dinner I ate an apple that came from a tree at my CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). It wasn't the prettiest apple and was full of worm holes but I ate it anyway, knowing it was fully organic and grown on a tree just miles from my home. For me, that trade off is worth the risk of a few bugs.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Well… I release up battles on a particularly looking like issue, at any rate I never visited your blog. I added it to populars correspondingly i'll be your given establishment. Benefit Beverages reviews

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Entresto – Everything you needed to think about it

Entresto has a place with a class of meds called angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs). This prescription is utilized to treat (hypertensio...